So I've received 3 different tags in the past month and I finally had time to do this one. I'll post the other tags as soon as I get more time.
T- is for tag! Look to see who I've tagged and let me know when you post so I can see yours.
A- Attached or single: Happily Attached for 5 years – 35 days and 12 hours
B- Best Friend: Ben, for sure
C-Cake or Pie: hmmmm? It depends. Cake w/out frosting or Peach or Peanut Butter Pie!
D- Day of Choice: Friday, date night. I haven’t had one in a while because Ben needs all the study time he can get. I feel so neglected!
E- Essential Item: Cover Girl Eyebrow Pencils – I have very sparse Korean eyebrows, so they need a little help.
F- Favorite Color: I love a deep cranberry red and love, love, love! Red, Black and White together.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears has anyone tried Chocolate Covered Gummi Bears? I just recently did and they are delish!
H- Hometown: Does that mean where I grew up? I guess Ontario, California
I- Indulgence(s): Cascadian Farm Organic Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars! They taste like a chocolate chip cookie but I don’t feel as guilty eating these.
J- January or July: hmmmmm? I love January because of the weather but I love July because of the 4th. It is one of my favorite holidays.
K-Kids: currently…Peanut, Otis, T and Dalton
L-Life is incomplete without: A Wonderful Eternal Companion like Ben and our families.
M- Marriage Date: April 26th, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 12 total – 2 sisters, 1 brother, 6 brother in laws, 3 sister in laws, 1 Sarah and 1 Jackie
O- Oranges or Apples: Yumm! Fuji apples and oranges from our tree or Grandpa’s blood orange tree.
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, the girl from “The Ring”, the wind and Ben’s driving.
Q- Quote(s): “When you loose the truth, you loose power” – Dr. Laura “I can’t see sheep!” – Ayden Gosslin
R- Reason To Smile: Ben! And knowing who I am, where I came from, why I’m here and where I’m going.
S- Season: The “rainy” season so I guess winter and early spring. I love rainy days with lots of thunder and lightening.
T- Tag Eight: Sweet Caroline, Jennifer Finger, Amber Ressel, Amber Jones, Kati Bruer, Nicole Kerr, Rosie Posie Po Posie, and Jackie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don’t put my clothes away. The second bedroom in my house has my clothes draped over every piece of furniture.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love the Atkins diet. I definitely love meat but I wouldn’t be happy without my veggies!
W- Worst Habit: Not putting stuff away.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: huh? They are both really interesting to view and study but I don’t understand how they got on this list. I guess no one could think of a better choice for the letter “X”.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything fresh and Asian.
Z: Zodiac: Pisces in the Western Zodiac and a Sheep in the Chinese Zodiac
T- is for tag! Look to see who I've tagged and let me know when you post so I can see yours.
A- Attached or single: Happily Attached for 5 years – 35 days and 12 hours
B- Best Friend: Ben, for sure
C-Cake or Pie: hmmmm? It depends. Cake w/out frosting or Peach or Peanut Butter Pie!
D- Day of Choice: Friday, date night. I haven’t had one in a while because Ben needs all the study time he can get. I feel so neglected!
E- Essential Item: Cover Girl Eyebrow Pencils – I have very sparse Korean eyebrows, so they need a little help.
F- Favorite Color: I love a deep cranberry red and love, love, love! Red, Black and White together.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears has anyone tried Chocolate Covered Gummi Bears? I just recently did and they are delish!
H- Hometown: Does that mean where I grew up? I guess Ontario, California
I- Indulgence(s): Cascadian Farm Organic Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars! They taste like a chocolate chip cookie but I don’t feel as guilty eating these.
J- January or July: hmmmmm? I love January because of the weather but I love July because of the 4th. It is one of my favorite holidays.
K-Kids: currently…Peanut, Otis, T and Dalton
L-Life is incomplete without: A Wonderful Eternal Companion like Ben and our families.
M- Marriage Date: April 26th, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 12 total – 2 sisters, 1 brother, 6 brother in laws, 3 sister in laws, 1 Sarah and 1 Jackie
O- Oranges or Apples: Yumm! Fuji apples and oranges from our tree or Grandpa’s blood orange tree.
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, the girl from “The Ring”, the wind and Ben’s driving.
Q- Quote(s): “When you loose the truth, you loose power” – Dr. Laura “I can’t see sheep!” – Ayden Gosslin
R- Reason To Smile: Ben! And knowing who I am, where I came from, why I’m here and where I’m going.
S- Season: The “rainy” season so I guess winter and early spring. I love rainy days with lots of thunder and lightening.
T- Tag Eight: Sweet Caroline, Jennifer Finger, Amber Ressel, Amber Jones, Kati Bruer, Nicole Kerr, Rosie Posie Po Posie, and Jackie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don’t put my clothes away. The second bedroom in my house has my clothes draped over every piece of furniture.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love the Atkins diet. I definitely love meat but I wouldn’t be happy without my veggies!
W- Worst Habit: Not putting stuff away.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: huh? They are both really interesting to view and study but I don’t understand how they got on this list. I guess no one could think of a better choice for the letter “X”.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything fresh and Asian.
Z: Zodiac: Pisces in the Western Zodiac and a Sheep in the Chinese Zodiac


No comments:
Post a Comment