Eric's mother passed away when he was 3 and my family has been taking care of him ever since. So basically I got a new little brother when I was 13 and it definitely wasn't easy but now looking back, it was way worth it. I'm so glad that Eric is part of our family and I'm so grateful for the wonderful young man he has turned into.
Eric really is one of the neatest most tender hearted teenagers I know. Eric is so good at so many different things. He is going to be going to school to either become an Architect or a Fire Fighter. He loves making and building things. He is good at all different sports (football, basketball and tae kwon do). He played football (DB, WR) for OLHS and helped take his team to win the Championship! He loves making movies and is really good at it. He loves to dance and has some of the "sickest" dance moves I've ever seen. HA! He is great at woodworking and anything outdoorsy. His favorite movie is Rush Hour 2 and he loves Korean food (who doesn't).
One of my favorite memories of Eric is that he hated to wipe his bum after dropping the kids off at the pool. After doing his business he'd yell, "Kimmie Nuna, Brenda Nuna, Melonnie Nuna! WIPE MY BUTT!!!!" It was the funniest thing. But then it got to the point were he was too old for us to keep wiping him but he thought it was the grossest thing to wipe his own but. We would just leave him there yelling for us and he was so stubborn that he'd fall asleep on the pot with his underroos wrapped around his ankles. The poor child was tortured by us so much! I bet if he could, he'd still have us wipe his little bum!
Well Eric. I am so proud of you and so glad that you are my little brother! I'm also excited that you are going to be going to Mt. SAC and that I will be able to see you more often. You are an awesome guy and I know that you are going to succeed at all you try! Thanks for letting me be part of your life!












1 comment:
How cute! You sure seem like a proud older sister. I'm sure he's loving the potty picture too.
Post a Comment