CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

3 More Days To Vacation!!!

I'm so excited and anxious and I just can't wait! My Dad, Kayla (my other mom), Eric (my cousin) Ben and I are all going on a trip to Anacortes, Washington to see my grandpa! We are going to be there for 5 days and I'm so excited! I really need a vacation and I think this is going to be a really relaxing one. I'm so excited about flying. This will be Ben and mine's 1st trip on an airplane together since our honeymoon. I love flying! I've been looking up Anacortes online the past couple of days and it looks like such a charming place. It' has forests, lakes, 12 miles of coastline, antique shops, whale watching, bridges, hiking and organic farmers markets. Everything that I love! Ben and I already talked about collecting "Homes for Sale" magazines while we there. Has anyone been to Anacortes Island? If you have, please let me know of anything that we shouldn't miss.

The only part of this trip that I'm not looking forward to is leaving Peanut and Otis behind. We've decided to leave them at Ben's mom's house and I'm so nervous about them falling in the pool. Everyone please pray that they will be safe at Grandma's! On our last trip we boarded the pups at a kennel. When we picked them up, Otis was so skinny and loosing his hair. The owner of the kennel said that he wouldn't eat the whole time because he was so nervous. I'm hoping that they will be more comfortable at mom's since they've been there so much before. I just hope they stay warm at night and out of the pool. I know I'm totally psycho for worrying about this but these little guys are like our children.

2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

You are too funny. You aren't psycho. I worry about stuff like that too. When I was living with my parents we got a dog and the first night we left him alone in the backyard (my parents have a pool) I was worried sick we were going to come home to....well, I'm sure you are thinking exactly what I was. They will be just fine! Have fun on your vacation. We all need them so relax and have fun!

Caroline Haring said...

Have fun on your much needed vacation! Your puppies are doing fine and keeping mom & Ron up all night barking (oops!) I brought Moe over to play on Monday and today. Can't wait to hear about your trip!