
I think I need help...
I am feeling really Asian right now.
Ben and I used our tax rebate money to buy me a new camera. I got it on June 4th and I really love it. I read the whole manual and I'm still learning and practicing with it.
Well, here's my problem...
I download all my pictures to Snapfish. I've already downloaded 16 albumns since I got the camera a month ago. So I was looking at this yesterday and was thinking, "Wow, That seems like a lot of pictures." So I decided to look and see how many pictures I actually took in the past 30 days. I could not believe it. I actually took 2,084 pictures in the past 30 days! It's hard to believe. I didn't believe it myself so I checked it out and I really did take 2,084 pictures in 30 days?
Can you imagine when Ben and I have our own children? How much worse can this problem get?
I fear the future.
I'm just glad that Ben talked me into getting the 4 gig memory card.


4 comments:
That's why after I have the baby you're not allowed to come visit if you don't bring your camera. J/K Digital is just the best! But you also got to go to a lot of cool places in the last couple of weeks so there were things to take photos of. It's not like you took 2,000 photos of ants coming out of your sink drain...
I'm the exact same way with my camera!!
We moved to Utah about 3 years ago. We came out so Blake could finish graduate school at the University of Utah, then he ended up getting and internship which turned into the current job he has, so were still here. We like it alot, but miss our family and friends. I visit alot with the kids though so it is nice!!
I wish I was as good as you are at taking pictures. My poor kids aren't going to have any pictures of themselves. I think this just shows how great you are going to be at documenting each of your children's new life steps. Keep it up!
I freakin LOVE YOU!! You CRACK ME UP!! ;)
Post a Comment