So I don't know if you all saw our Christmas card photo this year. But my friend from work Manuel taught me a few little things about Photshop and here's what I did...
In the picture that I liked of Ben and I, both Peanut and Otis weren't looking at the camera. So I found pictures of Peanut and Otis that were somewhat decent and photoshopped their faces out of those pictures and put them onto the photo of Ben and I that I liked.
Here's a before and after...

I even photoshopped the little camera remote out of my hand. Ha! I love it!
Now here's something else that my friend taught me on Photoshop...



You can select certain parts of your photo and turn them into "layers" then take the color out of certain layers to get this kind of effect.
I'm still just practicing and I can't wait to learn more!
I'm really thinking of taking a Photoshop class now. They offer one at Mt. SAC and since I get classes for free... Anybody (Caroline!) want to join with me?


4 comments:
HEY!!!Count Me in on your Photoshop class since that'll be the only time I get to see you.
I really want to learn Photoshop. I have a disc a friend gave me and have yet to download it. I think it's time. Loved your pic. Amazing what you can do!
Wow! That is completely insane! I have been wanting to get that program! Burn me a copy! LOL!!!
I want to learn photo shop so bad! The stuff you can do is so cool. I need to find some extra time so I can learn it. *sigh*...someday...
Post a Comment