I originally wasn't going to post this, but just had to share how awful my sister Brenda is.
My sister is always doing stuff to scare or to gross-out my little niece (her oldest daughter) Kerry Lee.
For instance around Halloween, Brenda, Kerry and I went to Target to do some shopping. Kerry was sitting in the cart and I was pushing. Brenda quietly grabbed a scary monster mask and put it on, then grabbed the shopping cart from me. Kerry just freaked out and hysterically started crying and screaming. Brenda was cracking up! She finally took off the mask to calm Kerry down, but the funny thing was that Kerry just started crying even more! The poor little girl just threw herself at me and wouldn't go to or even look at her mom.
Remind me to never let my horrible sister ever babysit my children.
I can only imagine what else my sister does to my poor niece. When we were younger, I was tortured and mentally and physically abused by Brenda.
One time, she was supposed to be babysitting me when my parent's went out. It was night-time and she made me sit with her and watch "Nightmare on Elm Street". The next thing I knew she was running out of the house and down the street with a knife and blood all over her, screaming that Freddy Kruger got her. What she had done was poured ketchup all over her body and stuck a butcher knife under her armpit. I just remember screaming and crying, running after her down the street. I guess this is why I turned out the way that I did.
I am amazed that I still love and choose to hang-out with this woman.
So now that you have an idea of how my sister is, it brings me to my story that again, originally I wasn't going to post, but I think the world should know to keep your children away from this crazy woman!
So last Saturday, Ben and I were at my sister's house and my little niece asked if we could go out and hunt for earthworms? It had just finished raining, so she knew that they would be out. I don't know how or why, but Kerry has a fascination with worms. So we all went out on a hunt for earthworms.
We found a few and we were cleaning them off and explaining to Kerry the little we knew about worms. She was enthralled at how you could see the poop and blood moving through their little see-through bodies.
My sister started coughing and laughing so we looked over at her and this is what we saw!!!
It was absolutely repulsive! I can't believe my brother-in-law actually kisses this woman! My poor niece was screaming and gagging! Ben was shaking his head and just taken aback. All I could do was just snap these photos.
View at your own discretion.
The funny part is that while I was recording she was saying, "Don't get my face. That's gross! I don't have make-up on!"
Like that was the gross part!







4 comments:
Ok, that was totally disgusting. Thanks for letting me know to keep my kids away from your sister. Lol. I have a brother and I don't think he has done anything that gross. Although, I have fun scaring my kids. Maybe I should be on the "do not let your kids be babysat by" list. You'll never see a worm hanging out of my mouth though...ugh.
I can't watch the video. My stomach is retching just looking at the pictures. PLEASE keep my grandchildren away from the nutty lady!!!!!!!
You crazy asians will eat anything! Ha ha, just kidding! Your family is so cool. Never a dull moment!
I still tell people about your story regarding "Nair" and the "Conditioner Bottle"...
some things just don't change, and you gotta' love them for the good, bad and ugly.
That's why you turned out so nice, right? :)
<3, moni.
Post a Comment