CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Lam's Photo Shoot

So back in January my sister asked me to do my nieces "5 Year Old" pictures. I told her of course then she asked if I could do it the next day and throw in the family pictures too. Ha! So below are some of my favorites. This is the first time I did family pictures but it was a lot of fun. I love taking pictures but just messing around with my little nieces as models. I did a few engagement photos for friends and my sister a long time ago. It was so long ago that it was all on 35mm film. Ha! I'm still trying to learn how to use my camera so all the photos I took were with the automatic setting. I just couldn't get the lighting right. If anyone has any tips please feel free to share. I'd love to learn to use my camera with the manual settings. Like I said, I had a lot of fun doing this but I felt totally amateur. The funny part to me was that my sister loved the pictures. I guess it's not too hard to get good pictures when your working with such beautiful girls...oh and you too Son!

No comments: