CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nothing Says Lovin Like a...


Ingredients:
1 Happy Husband
1 Happy Wife
Lots of Patience
Lots of Fun
LOTS OF LOVE!

Instructions:
Preheat Oven to: 98.6 degrees
Bake at 98.6 degrees for approximately 9 months.
Bun removes itself from the oven when good and ready,
but this one should be done by mid December

6 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Is this an announcement????? Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Yay!!!!!

Gene and Susie said...

Are you making an announcement??? Congratulations. YIPPEE!!!!!!! m Lots of love!

Caroline Haring said...

I'm so happy you and Ben will FINALLY be parents. You waited for so long, it will be well worth the wait. Congratulations on starting a new chapter in life!

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

AHHHHHH, COngrats!!!! Thats awesome, I am way happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to hear all about it on your blog!!!

Carla said...

OH MY!!! Congrats! Your life is officaly Over/begun as of December! haha
cant wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!! We are so happy for you! You are going to be awesome parents!