
My Family
Eric, Ben, Me, Kerry, Son, Naynay, Papa, Reagan, Brenda, Todd, Kim, Brook, McKinley & Madison
Naynay & Papa
The Oril's
Naynay, Papa & Eric
Reagan (6 years), Todd, Kim, McKinley (2 years) & Madison (1 year)
The Lam's
Brenda, Son, Brooke (8 months) & Kerry (5 years)
Ben, Melonnie & Leah (due in December)
My Cousin
Ben, Dad, Eric, Son & Todd
Me, Brenda & Kim
Reagan (6 yrs), Kerry (5 yrs), Madison (1 yr), Brooke (8 months) & McKinley (2 yrs)
I love my cute little family!











3 comments:
Great pictures. We haven't had a family picture since Kora was born. It gets harder to get everyone together.
How are you feeling? I'm excited to meet Leah ~ pretty name!!! Much love ~ Susie
She did a great job! Wonderful pictures.
I love it! I keep having a family photo done because I know I won't be happy with how I look. I'm glad you got yours done. These things are important!
Post a Comment