CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Leah's 4 Month Photo Shoot

My Little Leah is 4 months old now! It's really crazy how time has just flown by. Leah is 13lbs 7oz and 25inches long. She is talking and laughing so much now. She is still sleeping through the night for about 10-12 hours and takes her naps during the day too! We are really so blessed with this special little baby girl.











3 comments:

Camille said...

Melonnie...she is sooo beautiful. I love the yellow and orange flower/bow! So So cute. And in answer to your quesiton to me, yes I do babies, but it does scare me a little since I don't have much practice. But if you are interested let me know, we can do some family shots and some of just leah. So So happy for you!!!

Kerr Family said...

She is such a pretty baby. I'm glad she's so good for you. These are beautiful pictures. Love her dress!

Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

Your daughter is so so beautiful....who did the pics they are fabulous :)