CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

My 7 Month Old


Leah turned 7 months on the 13th. Time is really flying by. Ben and I went back and watched videos of her and I already don't remember how little she once was. I love watching her learn and grow but at the same time it makes me so sad. The other day she was rolling around on the floor and before I knew it she was about 8 feet away from me. I just imagined her growing farther and farther away from me as she becomes more independent. Then I was picturing her all grown up and on her own. Everyone tells us to enjoy this time with her because they grow so fast. We really are trying too.

I just love her so much. She really is so very special. I feel like I love her more than any mother has loved their child. I know that any mom reading this is probably laughing because they feel that way about their own child but I really never knew there could be love like this. It's such a different kind of love that you really can't know until you have a child.

My mom always said to me, "You'll never understand until you have your own child."...it is soooo true.

Well Leah is almost crawling now. She gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth. Then she throws herself forward. She scoots backwards too.

She loves to eat. Her favorite is sweet potatoes. I made a bunch of homemade baby food and she really loves it.

She loves to laugh and be really silly. At about 8:30pm, she is ready for bed. If I keep her up longer, she gets really loud and goofy.

She does this funny thing with her right arm. When ever she holds something in her mouth, she flaps her right arm. We call it the "Chicken Wing"
We just love her so much and are having so much fun with her. I believe that Heavenly Father's greatest gift that he has given us is the power to create life.
Thank you Father.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow I can't believe she is 7 months already! It seems like she was just born. She is so cute!