My Darling Girl, You are the cleverest little minx in the world! We are so proud of you and Ben. I'm so happy that you have your own big family to love and cherish. Our Savior was right on, wasn't He? He gave us the greatest gift of all, the gift of love. Love, Callie
Okay ladies. I am sick of asking my hubby what he wants for dinner and his answer being, "Sloppy Joes". I love to cook buy I'm out of ideas. I wanted to start this blog for others who are in the same situation or just want to share some "tride and true" recipes.
1 comment:
My Darling Girl,
You are the cleverest little minx in the world! We are so proud of you and Ben. I'm so happy that you have your own big family to love and cherish. Our Savior was right on, wasn't He? He gave us the greatest gift of all, the gift of love.
Love,
Callie
Post a Comment