CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

This past weekend was quite eventful. I got Friday off work and went with Ben, my sister Brenda and my niece Kerry to breakfast at Guasti's, "home of the 25 cent cup of coffee" and "giant pancakes". Too bad none of us drink coffee but the pancakes are amazing. They are HUGE! We were able to share 1 between the 4 of us and still have some left over.

Brenda and Kerry enjoying a cup of hot cocoa

After breakfast Ben had to go study at the library so Brenda, Kerry and I went to the "Lemon Festival". It was so hot but we had a lot of fun. The petting zoo (always a must stop) was the best I've been too. All the animals were so friendly and just wanted to be petted. Even the chicken's were friendly.

Pretty good for a barefoot 4 year old

That night Ben and I took Mom, Ron and Rachie to dinner. We went to Ben's favorite pizza place "Rizza Pizza" (aka "Better than Crack Pizza"). Then we went to my favorite ice cream place "Bert and Rockies" for the famous "Elvis" drumstick.

Then on Saturday (our 5th wedding anniversary) Ben and I went to the Redlands Temple with our ward. We thought we were supposed to meet them there at 9:30am but the session was at 9:30. So we just waited till the next one.

Then Ben and I went to the "Lemon Festival" just so Ben could get a "Bacon Wrapped Polish Hot Dog on a Potato Bun". YUMM!!! We also went to a couple of antique stores (one of our favorite past-times). Again it was sooo Hot!

That night Ben and I went to the Los Angeles temple where 5 years earlier we were sealed for "time and all eternity". It was such a wonderful day. We tried taking some pictures but they weren't coming out very good. That's when we just decide to take pictures making funny faces. Those always come out good. Or at least we already know that they are going to be bad so there's no surprises.
"Puny Humans, You won't like me when I'm ANGRY!"
We know we're Hot!
My poor husband does these cheezy things that I ask of him.
That's how I know he loves me

Sunday was also a great day! Church was really good. It was our Ward Conference. Then Sunday night was our traditional dinner at Dad's.
It runs in the family

I love weekends! I can't wait till the next!

2 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

The two of you are always out doing SOMETHING! Glad you had a wonderful anniversary. Love you guys!

aprilaleman said...

I actually do remember you, vaguely, but I do. :) Thank you for the compliment and I will definitely tell Shaun about the reces pieces.

Adorable family by the way. :)