
So in August I have at least 10 friends/family
members who have birthday's.
So here is a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to you all!
Happy Birthday Kimmie!
Happy Birthday Rosemary!
Happy Birthday Bruce!
Happy Birthday Jackie!
Happy Birthday Gemma!
Happy Birthday Everett!
Happy Birthday Sarah!
Happy Birthday Caroline!
Happy Birthday Brenda!
Happy Birthday Karen!
If I missed you please accept my apologies
and this Happy Birthday wish!
I have a funny birthday story.
So I used to decorate cakes for a bakery and one day this woman came in and asked me to write "Happy Birthday Michael" on a birthday cake for her and she went off shopping. Well when she came back she looked at the cake and said, "Is that how you spell Birfday?" I got so scared because I really thought I spelled it wrong so I looked at it and said, "B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y (pheww) Yeah it's spelled right." Then she said, "Oh, my bad! I fhought it was wifh an F! But I believe you Sweetie." I was so glad that she was embarrassed because she hurried off and I just started busting up.
I also have a delicious new frosting recipe that I made up that I'd like to share with anyone who wants it. I made a cake for my friend at work and normally I don't like frosting because it's too sweet.
So I just started throwing stuff together and came up with the following recipe.
1 package of cream cheese
1 container of Cool Whip
1 small box of pudding
Just soften the cream cheese and mix all
together till pudding dissolves.
I tried it one day with lemon pudding and then the next day with chocolate pudding.
It was really good and everyone at work really enjoyed it.


2 comments:
That recipe looks yummy, I'll definitely have to try it. I didn't know you used to work at a bakery.
Last year when I was making Kora's 1 year birthday cake I spelled birthday without the D. I felt so dumb. Sad thing is I didn't realize it until everyone was at the house. Too late to fix it. So, now in her scrapbook is a picture of her cake her mom made with proof I can't spell.
Melonie,
I just found your blog through facebook!!! It was so funny I was looking through all my high school year books last week. It was hilarious. We were such dorks! I'm glad you are doing so well! KIT
Lisa
Post a Comment