Beautiful pictures...uhhh...except the slugs. I can't believe you kissed it. Yuck! I have a snail/slug phobia. Loved all the other pics though. Washington looks so beautiful. Your pictures make me want to have my own little vacation up there. Hope you had a fun relaxing time!
Okay ladies. I am sick of asking my hubby what he wants for dinner and his answer being, "Sloppy Joes". I love to cook buy I'm out of ideas. I wanted to start this blog for others who are in the same situation or just want to share some "tride and true" recipes.
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures...uhhh...except the slugs. I can't believe you kissed it. Yuck! I have a snail/slug phobia. Loved all the other pics though. Washington looks so beautiful. Your pictures make me want to have my own little vacation up there. Hope you had a fun relaxing time!
Post a Comment