CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

12 Days Till Halloween!!!

I am so excited. I love love love Halloween!!! I love the decorations, scary stories, carving pumpkins, spooky emails, dressing up and trick-or-treating. I love that the weather is starting to change and the air just smells like Fall. One of my most favorite things to do around this time is going to pumpkin patches and finding that perfect pumpkin. The first time Ben ever made any "more than just a friend" contact with me was at a pumpkin patch. (We went in a haunted maze done by the boy scouts and I acted like I was terrified, so he held my hand through the whole maze. I was walking on clouds the rest of the night.) So it's all kind of romantic to me. So anywho, I just wanted to share a few of my favorite Halloween pictures from the past few years.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I have!






3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

I love halloween too. It's so much fun. I miss dressing up. Kelly is a party pooper so he doesn't dress up and I feel lame dressing up by myself. Although, it is fun to dress the kids up. I love seeing all the kids dressed up and handing out candy. I still have to make the kids costumes. I'm a little behind with no motivation.

Loved your Halloween pictures!!! You and Ben are so cute. Not sure what he was in that picture...a hick? And loved your dogs. Too cute!!!

Caroline Haring said...

Are we going to get an updated photo of Peanut & Otis this year? Does Ben still have that cow outfit from high school? That costume cracked me up. I still haven't decorated my house for fall - I'm slacking! I'm with you, I LOVE fall, especially cuz it get cooler, all of the colors and because that's when we got married. Love ya!

Kimmy said...

okay those pictures were too funny! Is Ben supposed to be joe dirt? LOL LOL LOL love it!