CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

My Baby is 6 Months Old!

So my little one is half way through with the first year of her life. I don't think that Heavenly Father could have sent a more perfect Spirit for me. I enjoy everyday with her so much and I'm sure that my calling was to be this little girl's mommy.

I can't believe how big she has gotten and how much she can already do.

I love how curious and how silly she is.

We just really love her.
I hope Heavenly Father is pleased with us and continues to bless us with these perfect little Spirits.

2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

She is so adorable. Love her hair bow. Can't believe she's 6 months already. Time sure flies.

Erin said...

She is adorable! And you are awesome parents.