CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Leah's Almost 1!

Okay so I know I haven't posted in a while. I've even been contemplating quiting my blog. It just seems that there is way too much going on lately...
But I just have to share this picture of Leah taken by my friend and professional photographer Jenolyn...
She did a few shots of Leah for her 1st birthday. I can't believe she's already going to be a year old! I just love this little face so much. I'm so excited to see more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She truly is a little doll face!

Kerr Family said...

She's such a cutie! Don't quit your blog. I find it so much easier to just sit down and blog. I'll plan a bunch of different posts and then schedule them to come out throughout the month. So much easier than sitting down each time and blog. Although, I have been slacking too, lol. Nothing exciting has happened with us. Love the picture.

Anonymous said...

成人私聊 , qq聊天找情人 , 网上裸聊qq , 开放女qq号 , 女人寂寞m直播间 , 同城视频聊天一夜情 , 夜寂寞聊天直播间 , 面对面聊天室 , pf聊天室 , 免费的现场裸聊