CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Peanut Butter Pie!


Yummie!!! This recipe is my Mama's yum yum yummie Peanut Butter Pie. Last week after our anniversary Temple visit, we went to mom and Ron's to go into the spa. Ben found out that there was some Peanut Butter Pie in the freezer and we shared the rest of it with Isaiah. Ever since last Saturday he's been asking me to make it so I finally did tonight. It's usually a family birthday request and it goes really fast so I'd suggest to make two. Another suggestion, make sure you serve with a cold glass of milk. You'll need it!

Ingredients:
1 deep dish, baked and cooled, pie crust
12oz tub of Cool Whip
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup Skippy Super Chunky Peanut Butter
1 jar fudge sundae topping

Directions:
Mix Cool Whip, sugar and peanut butter in a large bowl. Spoon into the baked and cooled pie crust and spread evenly. Freeze for 2 hours. Spread fudge sundae topping onto frozen pie. Refreeze until ready to serve.

This recipe makes exactly enough filling for 1 deep dish pie crust and a little more to taste if your impatient like me.

Trust me! You'll wish you made 2.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben Winters!!!!! Oh Boy! Sorry that I'm not commenting on your Peanut Butter Pie, but Ben Winters! Now that's a name from the past!

Ask your husband about his little daredevil adventure at Havasupi when he was a youth. At least the Indian police didn't arrest him! My memory of the whole thing is more specifically the night AFTER his adventure when he, Scott Salmon and I had to sleep on rocks!

It's OK Ben, I've forgiven you and my backs better now too!! LOL

Are you working with the youth? Now that would be karma!!

Barry Rhoads

Caroline Haring said...

Giving out family secrets, eh?? J/K!! EVERYONE needs to try peanut butter pie at least once. If they don't like it, they can give the rest to me. I saw the video on Jackie's site, I had no idea you were so talented! Can I hire you for my birthday?? You crack me up!

Caroline Haring said...

You know I was totally kidding! Besides really, with our big mouths, what family secrets do we have???

Anonymous said...

OOOO, this looks FREAKIN DELICIOUS!! CRAP!!! You know you are MORE than WELCOME anytime to come over...kiss my belly and SHAKE ALL MY FAT!! HA!! You made me laugh!! I MISS YOU MELONNIE!! LOVES!!! ;) MUUUUAHH!!!

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Sounds super yummy! i'll have to try for sure!!