CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another New Addition...

Yesterday at noon my sister calls me to see what I was doing. I told her I was working and asked what she was doing. She said she was on her way to the hospital to have a baby!!!
I was shocked because the baby wasn't due till the 25th. But the flood gates opened and the contractions started. Well I told her to keep her legs crossed till 8:00pm because I wouldn't be able to make it to the hospital till then. She laughed. I really wanted to be there because I was there
when my niece Kerry was born.
Well we got to the hospital at 8:00and after 5 minutes of being there, Uncle Ben was kicked out and I got to stay with my sisters husband. This time I watched the whole thing (Thanks for waiting Sis). I was fine the whole time till I saw the rip! For some reason I just keep picturing that in my head and I get very queasy. Then after only four contractions worth of pushing,
a new baby girl is born!


Brooke Arin Lam
7lbs 6.3oz
19.5 inches
Born November 19, 2008 at 8:12pm


So Asian!

The New and Improved Lam Family

A Proud New Big Sister

So Excited and Happy!

Brooke Arin Lam

Maddison and Brooke (4 1/2 months apart)

The Girlies

Cousins - Maddison, Brooke and Mc Kinnley

Kerry, Getting to Know Her New Baby Sister

Welcome to your new family baby girl!!!

4 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

Lisa's next. Then who?????

Amber said...

Cute! Holy cow you and your sis could be twins!

Kerr Family said...

Cute baby....amber is right I had to do a double take. At first I thought the pic of your sis was you but I noticed the IV's and knew it had to be your sis. Crazy!

You are definitely a strong woman. I went through 3 deliveries myself and there is no way I would ever want to actually see what was happening down there. With me or anyone else. I'm sure it was a special moment though.

Caroline Haring said...

Finally checked email. Cute baby! Welcome little one! That's so cool that you were able to go see her be born. It must look so different from that angle. See you tomorrow!