
We all have so much to be Grateful everyday of our lives but especially at this time of year it's always nice to really ponder what we have and what we can give.
I am so very grateful for my Heavenly Father.
I'm grateful for the life that He has given me.
I'm grateful for my freedom to choose the path I will follow.
I'm grateful for the wonderful families that He has sent me to.
I'm grateful for the fabulous friends He has put in my life.
I'm grateful for this beautiful country He has placed me in.
I'm grateful that He has chosen this dispensation
for the restored gospel.
I'm so very grateful for my Wonderful Husband.
I'm grateful for his hard work and determination.
I'm grateful for his honesty and his tender heart.
I'm grateful for his knowledge and ability to teach.
I'm grateful for his love of family and the desire for his own family.
I'm grateful for his creativity, handy work and know how.
I'm grateful for his eternal love for me and his touch.
I'm so grateful for Our Parents.
I'm grateful that my parents taught me responsibility.
I'm grateful they taught me to be creative and to be myself.
I'm grateful for their unconditional love.
I'm grateful for a wonderful, loving mother-in-law.
I'm so grateful for all my Brothers and Sisters.
I'm grateful for what they taught me.
I'm grateful for what they teach me.
I'm grateful for all they've given me.
I'm grateful for the time I'm able to spend with them.
I'm grateful for the 5 nieces and 1 nephew they've shared with us.
I'm so grateful for my sweet little Nieces & Nephew.
I'm grateful that they are all healthy.
I'm grateful for the parenting experience they give me.
I'm grateful for they're sweet spirits.
I'm grateful for they're cute little faces.
I'm so grateful for all My Friends.
I'm grateful that I work with them and see them daily.
I'm grateful for blogging so I can keep in touch with them.
I'm grateful for their support and love.
I'm grateful for the laughs and cries we have together.
I'm so grateful for my "Little" Samoans.
I'm grateful that they love us.
I'm grateful that we are able to them give and to teach them.
I'm grateful that they are able to give to us and to teach us.
I'm so grateful that they have an opportunity at education.
I'm so grateful for Peanut and Otis.
I'm grateful for their love for us.
I'm grateful for their obedience.
I'm grateful for their companionship.
I'm grateful for their excitement.
I'm also so grateful for the blessings of a home, vehicle and career!
Thank you Heavenly Father.
I must have been a very special spirit in Heaven to be able to deserve all these wonderful blessings in my life.
I am so very grateful for my Heavenly Father.
I'm grateful for the life that He has given me.
I'm grateful for my freedom to choose the path I will follow.
I'm grateful for the wonderful families that He has sent me to.
I'm grateful for the fabulous friends He has put in my life.
I'm grateful for this beautiful country He has placed me in.
I'm grateful that He has chosen this dispensation
for the restored gospel.
I'm so very grateful for my Wonderful Husband.
I'm grateful for his hard work and determination.
I'm grateful for his honesty and his tender heart.
I'm grateful for his knowledge and ability to teach.
I'm grateful for his love of family and the desire for his own family.
I'm grateful for his creativity, handy work and know how.
I'm grateful for his eternal love for me and his touch.
I'm so grateful for Our Parents.
I'm grateful that my parents taught me responsibility.
I'm grateful they taught me to be creative and to be myself.
I'm grateful for their unconditional love.
I'm grateful for a wonderful, loving mother-in-law.
I'm so grateful for all my Brothers and Sisters.
I'm grateful for what they taught me.
I'm grateful for what they teach me.
I'm grateful for all they've given me.
I'm grateful for the time I'm able to spend with them.
I'm grateful for the 5 nieces and 1 nephew they've shared with us.
I'm so grateful for my sweet little Nieces & Nephew.
I'm grateful that they are all healthy.
I'm grateful for the parenting experience they give me.
I'm grateful for they're sweet spirits.
I'm grateful for they're cute little faces.
I'm so grateful for all My Friends.
I'm grateful that I work with them and see them daily.
I'm grateful for blogging so I can keep in touch with them.
I'm grateful for their support and love.
I'm grateful for the laughs and cries we have together.
I'm so grateful for my "Little" Samoans.
I'm grateful that they love us.
I'm grateful that we are able to them give and to teach them.
I'm grateful that they are able to give to us and to teach us.
I'm so grateful that they have an opportunity at education.
I'm so grateful for Peanut and Otis.
I'm grateful for their love for us.
I'm grateful for their obedience.
I'm grateful for their companionship.
I'm grateful for their excitement.
I'm also so grateful for the blessings of a home, vehicle and career!
Thank you Heavenly Father.
I must have been a very special spirit in Heaven to be able to deserve all these wonderful blessings in my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment