CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

What a wonderful day! Today couldn't have been more beautiful. I think that it was Heavenly Father's way to celebrate this Easter day with us Southern Californian's! Ben and I had a really great day. We went to Mom and Ron's ward for Easter and we were able to see many people that we haven't seen in quite sometime. Then we went to Papa and Nana's for "lunner" and lots of fun. My sisters and their families were there, Eric and his brother's were there and Ben's dad and brothers were there. I hope everyone had as great a day as us. Enjoy the photo's!

Kerry decorating eggs

Kerry likes to make funny faces

Kim made cookies

Yummie ice cream cake

Spring flowers

Wild flowers

Fingers and toes

My Little Mac n Cheese

Boys will be Girls?!!!

He's got a better fo-hawk then Sanjaya!

Spoiled!

Easter baskets

What did the Easter Bunny bring for McKinnley?

Papa love's his baby girls

Our beautiful southern gals...

...or maybe not?

Princess Kerry

Princess Reagan

Nana and McKinnley

Papa

Kerry and Uncle Ben

A better view of the hidden eggs

Cheese!!!

A beautiful day!

Looking for eggs

Dad giving a hint

Everybody's looking for eggs

Boys are still looking

How many did Kerry find?

I think Reagan won!

"Let's go fly a kite"

"Up to the highest height"

"And send it soaring"

"Let's go fly a kite"

Our Family - Easter 3/23/08

No comments: