CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Love My Ben!!!

I really think that I have the best husband that I could ever have. Ben and I are so perfect for each other. I just love that man so much. He loves that I love him so much too. He did something really special for me last night and I know it may not seem like a big deal but I was so excited when I got home and saw and empty kitchen sink! The dishes have been piling up (mostly Tupperware from lunches) for the past week (we don’t have a dishwasher). I usually try to do them every night but lately I've been so tired from work (6 days a week) and school that I just want to veg when I get home. I was really planning on doing them last night because I actually got home early (7:45pm) and the only other thing I needed to do was type out some invoices for houses we clean. So I walk in the house expecting to see "another job" for me in the kitchen. Arrrrgggg!!!! But instead I saw an empty sink and drainer! "Be still my beating heart!" I think I even saw a couple sparkles of light coming from the sink. I LOVE HIM! It was really such a wonderful feeling. I just love that man! He knew how much it had been bothering me and he found the time in his busy schedule to do that chore for his little wifey. When I heard him come home, I ran out to the driveway to tell him how much I love him and how grateful I was for what he did. I think that he was more excited to see my reaction then I was that the dishes were done. He loves to make me happy and I love him for that.

No comments: