I just love Sunday's! Not ice cream sundae's, but the day of the week. They are definitely not a day of rest in our home. But a day of worship and family. Our typical Sunday consists of sleeping in till 9:00, meeting at church building 11:00, Church 12:30-3:30, Mama and Ron's 3:30-6:30, Papa and Nana's 6:30-9:00, Home (to prepare for the next day) 9:15, in bed by 11:00 to wake up at 5:00am the next day. It may seem like a lot and not at all restful but it's our typical Sunday and we enjoy it. It's a bit tougher to do this year because church starts so late now, so everything gets kind of rushed but we still enjoy it.Today church was great. I got to take a little nap in the car this morning while Ben was in his Elders Quorum meeting. Sacrament meeting was really good. We had a convert speak. Brother Sudds. He's is about 70 years old and has been married to his wife for 47 years. She was always active and he just got baptized 6 months ago. His testimony was really amazing today. Also a young man preparing to leave to Brazil spoke today. Then in Sunday school, my favorite substitute taught today. Peggy Carlston (aka Hollywood Hendricks,
as Ronald remembers her). She is amazing! She's one of those people who knows everything about everything especially when it comes to the gospel and scriptures. She is a wonderful teacher. Then I went to Young Women's. That was a lot of fun too. I love my 3 little Beehives, Del Marie, Stevie and Amber and my advisor Linda Esgarcega.
as Ronald remembers her). She is amazing! She's one of those people who knows everything about everything especially when it comes to the gospel and scriptures. She is a wonderful teacher. Then I went to Young Women's. That was a lot of fun too. I love my 3 little Beehives, Del Marie, Stevie and Amber and my advisor Linda Esgarcega. 
Right after church we went over to mom and Ron's. We did a couple of loads of laundry and watched a little bit of a show that Jon wanted to share with us. Dorf on Golf. It brought back a lot of memories.

Then we went to my Dad's house where we had dinner. This has become a Sunday tradition. Brenda and Kerry are there every Sunday, and Kim, Todd, Reagan and McKinnley are there most
Sunday's and my cousins Eric, Sean and Frank. It really is a special day for me and I hope Dad and Kayla know how much it means to us. Today was an extra special day. Brenda was telling me how much her and
Kim were alike. She was saying silly things like we both have brown hair, we both have two eyes, we both are girls, etc. just silly stuff. Then she said "and we're both pregnant!". How exciting! Now I have 4 sisters who are pregnant! It's so awesome to see how fast our family is growing. 
Sunday's and my cousins Eric, Sean and Frank. It really is a special day for me and I hope Dad and Kayla know how much it means to us. Today was an extra special day. Brenda was telling me how much her and
Kim were alike. She was saying silly things like we both have brown hair, we both have two eyes, we both are girls, etc. just silly stuff. Then she said "and we're both pregnant!". How exciting! Now I have 4 sisters who are pregnant! It's so awesome to see how fast our family is growing. 
Well another exciting Sunday! Can't wait till next!


1 comment:
Multiply and replenish the Earth! This is certainly the year to get pregnant!! It seems like every other lady is pregnant, it's insane. You're next! Wahoo!
Love ya,
Carrie
Post a Comment