OHH MYY GOSH! I knew Ben back when we were little kids. We grew up in the same ward...I was browsing through old friends blogs and saw ben and melonnie and I thought..I wonder if thats Ben ,Ben..and there was his face..same as when we were kids. Can you tell him Carla (Baxter) said hi, and maybe have him check out my blog of he wants...Soooo cool! Thanks
As a gay man who knows several same-sex couples raising children, I'm distressed that any parent who loves children would have voted for Prop 8.
You don't get to choose whether other people are gay, or whether they enter into relationships. You don't get to choose whether same-sex couples raise children. You did get to choose whether those children got the chance to be raised by a married couple.
I hope if this ever comes up to a vote again, you'll consider the real, practical harms that your vote caused to real children.
Okay ladies. I am sick of asking my hubby what he wants for dinner and his answer being, "Sloppy Joes". I love to cook buy I'm out of ideas. I wanted to start this blog for others who are in the same situation or just want to share some "tride and true" recipes.
3 comments:
Don't think Obama supporters got your memo. At least Prop 8 is passing. With 95% of the precincts in it is winning by 52%. Yay! At least we have that.
OHH MYY GOSH! I knew Ben back when we were little kids. We grew up in the same ward...I was browsing through old friends blogs and saw ben and melonnie and I thought..I wonder if thats Ben ,Ben..and there was his face..same as when we were kids. Can you tell him Carla (Baxter) said hi, and maybe have him check out my blog of he wants...Soooo cool! Thanks
As a gay man who knows several same-sex couples raising children, I'm distressed that any parent who loves children would have voted for Prop 8.
You don't get to choose whether other people are gay, or whether they enter into relationships. You don't get to choose whether same-sex couples raise children. You did get to choose whether those children got the chance to be raised by a married couple.
I hope if this ever comes up to a vote again, you'll consider the real, practical harms that your vote caused to real children.
Post a Comment