US - Well anyways, I'll start with a little about Ben and Me and how our life is going at the moment. In April we will be married for 5 wonderful years. No one ever told me marriage was going to be this easy. :) I just love my husband and he knows it. I couldn't have married a more perfect man (for me). He would say the same thing if you asked him. Well on our 5th wedding anniversary I am scheduled to ovulate and that will be the month that Ben and I our going to start trying for our own little buggers. Some might think "TMI" but we are really excited and we want everyone to know. We have waited a long time for this and now it's finally going to happen. My mom tells me that too much excitement and anxiety over it will jinx it but I don't really believe in Jinx's. We have been waiting for the opportunity for Ben to finish school so that I could stay home to raise our children. Ben is scheduled to graduate in December and if I get pregnant right away, Baby Jack or Olivia will be born in January. Right now we have 2 little dogs, Peanut and Otis, who have really taught us a lot about parenting. We love them very much and refer to them as our sons.
SCHOOL & WORK - Ben is in the nursing program at a local college. He is currently in Pediatrics and he really enjoys it. I knew he would. When Ben was a little bugger he was hospitalized for a long time and that was where he met Nurse Bob (in pediatrics). Nurse Bob was Ben's inspiration to become a nurse. I too am at the same college. I have been working there for a little over 3 years now and I love my job so much. I have made some wonderful friends there and I love my work family. I was really lucky when I got the job there. I try to take a class each semester and figured at this rate I'll finally get my 1st AA in 11 years. This is very discouraging and I've decided to just get my certificate 1st. I really don't like school very much but Ben loves it. I know that he is going to be a lifetime college student. He already has 3 AA degrees and in December will have his 4th and he will be a RN.
CHURCH - We are in the a wonderful ward. We've been in this ward since April 07 and are really lucky to be part of such a wonderful ward. I teach the Beehives (12-13 year old girls) and Ben is in the Elders Quorum Presidency. We really enjoy this ward. We have a lot of wonderful people here.
FAMILY - Ben grew up in Chino, California as the 4th of 7. He has 3 brothers and 3 sisters. I grew up in Ontario, California as the 3rd of 4. I have 2 older sisters and my cousin Eric who has been part of our family since he was 3. Ben's sister Caroline is pregnant with the first grandchild in their family. My sister Kim, has 2 daughters, Reagan 5 and McKinnley 13 months with another little girl on the way this summer. Brenda has 1 daughter, Kerry 4 and is currently trying for another. I so anxious for that phone call. (no pressure :)) Ben and I just love our little nieces and we can't wait to contribute to the family. We are so lucky to have been sent to such wonderful families. I love Ben's family like my own and I know he loves mine the same. We spend a lot of time with our family members and see most of them weekly. It's so nice to be so close to everyone.
Well this is has turned out to be pretty long for my first blog entry. I hope I haven't left anything out and that this isn't too boring. I just hope that you have enjoyed my blog and will return often to see updates.
Love Ya!


3 comments:
Well, what a cute idea. Hope you feel better soon! I've missed you at church! Love, Jenolyn and family
Nice idea .
We love you.
George si Aurica Geadau
I inspired someone??? Wahoo! Totally cute! Keep updating because I do check up on the ones I love!!
Love ya,
Carrie
Post a Comment