CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Year of the Rat




According to the Chinese Calendar, 2008 is the year of the Rat. It started on February 7th and ends January 25th 2009. A Rat Year is a time of hard work, activity, and renewal. This is a good year to begin a new job, get married, launch a product, start a family or make a fresh start.

I was telling my friends that 2008 was going to be the year for babies (because I knew so many pregnant people). Then when I found out that this was the year of the Rat, I knew that this will really be the year for babies. Rat's have lots of babies!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO exciting!! I can comment you now!! You guys look HAPPY!! MISS YOU GIRL!! LOVES!!!

Amber said...

Hey there,
I saw your post on Jen's email and thought Id say hi. Its fun to find old friends.